- San Lorenzo Golf Club
- Golf Course
- Golf Facilities
- Golf Rates
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- Dona Filipa Hotel
- Book Online
- News & Events
Work Underway on Hole 15 of San Lorenzo | June 2013
June 4th, 2013
Ground Works Taking Place this June at San Lorenzo Golf Course
The works on the 15th tee of San Lorenzo Golf Course are due to be completed by Thursday 15th June 2013.
We greatly apologise for any inconvenience experienced during this time... but rest assured the course will greatly benefit from this speedy improvement work.
At present we are progressing with these works on the left hand side of hole 15 and part of the fairway, which may slightly interfere with your game. The area is classified as GUR - Ground Under Repair and is marked with blue stakes.
If the ball lies in the area of the GUR the player must lift the ball and drop it within one club-length of the nearest point of relief, but not nearer the hole (Rule 25-1b(i)).
For any ball lost in the abnormal ground condition (the GUR) - if there is reasonable evidence that the ball was lost in the area GUR, the spot where the ball last crossed the limits shall be determined and the player may drop another ball within one club-length from that spot according to Rule 25-1b(i).
We look forward to opening the hole back up in its entirety shortly... and hope that you will enjoy the fruits of our improvement works - and the wonderful golf that can be experienced at our Algarve course.
- San Lorenzo Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Golf World Magazine Names San Lorenzo as One of the Best Courses in the World
- Work Underway on Hole 15 of San Lorenzo
- San Lorenzo Refurbishment
- San Lorenzo Rides High in Today's Golfer Travel Awards
- Hole in One at San Lorenzo
- San Lorenzo Voted One of the Best Courses in Europe
- Ria Formosa Voted one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal
- Dona Filipa Hotel – Nominated for 2 Prestigious World Awards
- From the Algarve with Love
- JJW Hotels & Resorts relaunch Dona Filipa & San Lorenzo Golf Resort